The Most Common Diamond, Colored Stone, and Jewelry Questions
At DDeco Jewels, we are experts in gemstones and jewelry. We are happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding buying, selling or caring for jewelry.
Ranging from resizing, layaway plans, appraisals, to care, here are some common questions we hear and that you may have:
- How much is my currently jewelry worth?
- How can I get an appraisal?
- How much is my diamond worth?
- How can I resize my jewelry?
- How can I change the setting of my current gemstones?
- How do I know I’m getting a fair price for my diamond?
- Can I give my jewelry a new look?
- What are the most desirable gemstone cuts for engagement rings?
- Are there other options to resizing, such as ring guards?
- What’s more important in a diamond: clarity, color, cut, or carat weight?
- What’s the difference between carat and karat?
- What’s the best way to clean my jewelry?
- How can I tell if a diamond is real or fake?
- What is desirable for an anniversary gift?
- What is the difference between the metals platinum, gold, and silver?
We, at DDeco Jewels, will make sure all of your questions are answered. Feel free to contact us regarding any questions you may have!